content and collaboration
Content and Collaboration
In the vast expanse of your digital universe, content and collaboration are essential components. Elantis is your cosmic partner, specializing in providing comprehensive solutions to enhance organizational efficiency, elevate collaboration, enable remote work, and streamline processes. With Elantis’ guidance, equip your team with boundless communication and efficient collaboration, ensuring that critical information is always within reach—precisely when it’s needed.
Our team of experts has extensive experience in implementing and customizing content and collaboration tools to meet the unique needs of our clients. Whether you need a centralized document repository, team collaboration spaces, or an internal communication platform, we have the expertise to design and deliver a solution that transcends your expectations.
Why Choose Elantis
- Elantis has a proven track record of successfully implementing content and collaboration solutions for organizations of all sizes.
- Elantis offers customized solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each client, ensuring seamless communication and efficient collaboration across teams.
- Elantis has a team of certified experts in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and other collaboration tools.
- Elantis provides exceptional support and ongoing maintenance to ensure the long-term success of your content and collaboration initiatives.
CONTENT AND COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
SharePoint Online Migration
Elantis specializes in seamless and secure migrations of data to Microsoft SharePoint, to ensure your organization’s data is easily accessible and optimized for collaboration, where and when your team needs it. This includes migrations from:
- SharePoint on-premise
- Network drives
- and more
Elantis empowers organizations to enhance internal communication and collaboration with a central hub for company-wide information sharing—using the Microsoft licensing you already have in place. We create beautiful and modern SharePoint intranets that engage your employees. Our intranet methodology includes interactive workshops and gamification to develop a new information architecture and motivate adoption.
Microsoft Teams Implementation
Elantis offers configuration and implementation services to help your organization fully leverage the powerful collaboration and communication features of Microsoft Teams.
Discoveries and Assessments
Elantis provides a comprehensive review of your current Microsoft 365 environment to help optimize your use of the platform and maximize your return on investment.
Technologies we use
“When we first partnered with Elantis, we were looking for a partner who could help us with a SharePoint migration. We quickly found that Elantis was the right choice. They were able to take our needs and turn them into an actionable plan, which allowed us to smoothly upgrade our environment, while maintaining strict security compliance. They listened closely to our feedback, which helped them understand what we needed in order to succeed.”
NuScale Power Corporation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
My organization currently uses SharePoint 2013. What are our options to prepare for SharePoint 2013 end of life?
You have a few options: upgrade to SharePoint 2016 or 2019, upgrade to SharePoint Server Subscription Edition, or migrate to SharePoint Online in Microsoft 365. In most cases, a migration to SharePoint Online is the best option for organizations looking to create a modern experience, reduce maintenance requirements, and improve scalability. SharePoint Online allows organizations to remain supported with the always up-to-date Microsoft 365 suite.
What is the best intranet platform?
For clients who have an existing Microsoft 365 subscription, we often recommend building your intranet on SharePoint Online. Using SharePoint Online leverages your existing Microsoft 365 subscription and eliminates the need for any third-party tools or additional licensing. Using SharePoint Online standardizes your intranet on an industry standard foundation, so you can easily manage and maintain your intranet in house or through any Microsoft vendor—reducing your reliance on a specific vendor or team. In addition, recent enhancements to SharePoint Online can give your organization all you need in an intranet—without requiring third-party intranet-in-a-box solutions.
How can we optimize our Microsoft 365 environment?
- Governance: Document standards and policies around your organization’s use of SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, the Power Platform, and other applications.
- Templates: Use as many out-of-the-box templates as possible to create consistency and to save time.
- Viva Connections: Make your intranet more accessible by sharing it across SharePoint and Teams using Viva Connections.
- Automation: Maximize the Microsoft Power Platform to reduce costs, save time, increase productivity, and speed up end-to-end processes.
- Analytics: Build a data-driven culture with Power BI to start implementing analytics without a significant time investment.
Automation and Productivity
Revolutionize your team’s productivity by streamlining workflows, automating repetitive tasks, and freeing up valiable time to concentrate on high-value activities that drive your business forward.
Take a holistic approach to information management to safeguard against data breaches and non-compliance risks, while ensuring regulatory compliance and maintaining information security.
Organizational Change Management
Navigate through organizational changes seamlessly, guarantee the successful adoption of new technology, and empower your employees to embrace new ways of working.